The Auraria Campus is once again gearing up for our annual Fall Fest sponsored by CU Denver Office of Events and Partnerships, MSU Denver Office of Student Activities, and the Community College of Denver Student Life. During each day of the two-day event, student organizations and campus departments promote their organizations while nonprofit and for-profit vendors invite the campus community to learn more about the products and services they provide. We look forward to bringing your favorite food trucks back to campus while also showcasing new and exciting food vendors from all over the state.
Our student population exceeds 40,000 students, who commute daily to the campus. This event is a perfect opportunity to promote and advertise your organization or services to our students, faculty, and staff.
By registering, you acknowledge that you have read the rules and guidelines in their ENTIRETY. You also acknowledge that you will abide by the guideline below:
- Student Organization: No charge
- Campus Department: No charge
- Nonprofit Organization: No charge
- Arts and Crafts Vendors: $100 flat rate for both days.
- Food Vendor: $250 flat rate for both days.
- Corporate Sponsor: $200-$1000 for both days. A variety of corporate sponsorship levels are available; Click HERE for sponsorship packages.
- All payments MUST be received by Friday, September 8th. Please note that this payment is non-refundable.
- Paying participants will register through RegOnline and you will have the option to pay via credit card at the point of registration.
- Option to pay by cash or check is available. Make checks payable to CU Denver.
Att: Fall Fest
CU Denver Office of Events and Partnerships
900 Auraria Pkwy #303
Denver, CO 80204
- As a reminder, student organizations CANNOT sponsor vendors. Every vendor is responsible for the charges as well as the material on the tables.
- Although materials may be placed on tables for students to pick up, we do require that the materials be professionally acceptable. Presented information must not contain profanity or explicit images. Vendors are more than welcome to have music at their tables yet the volume must be minimal. Complimentary to Spring Fling and Fall Fest, we will have entertainment on a stage(s) throughout the event. Due to this circumstance, we require vendors to maintain the volume of their music at a minimum. We also ask that vendors be respectful and courteous to their neighboring tables in all aspects including the volume of their music. Event staff reserves the right to ask you to lower the volume of your music at any time. We appreciate your help and cooperation with this matter.
- Set up begins at 7:00 am on Wednesday, September 20th and Thursday, September 21st. All vehicles must be out of loading zone by 9am each day, so please plan accordingly.
- Please note, you must commit to both days.
- The event runs from 10:00am until 3:00pm each day and all vendors must be off site by 4:00pm.
- Tables are on a first come first serve basis for BOTH DAYS of the event. No overnight reservations can be made on the tables. CU Denver, MSU Denver, CCD and AHEC are NOT responsible for items that are left unattended, lost or stolen. This includes items left overnight. We advise all not to leave items unattended at any time.
- PARTICIPANTS MUST SET UP THEIR BOOTHS IN THEIR ASSIGNED AREAS ONLY. PARTICIPANTS WHO ARE SET UP IN THE WRONG LOCATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO MOVE TO THEIR PROPER LOCATION, UNASSISTED.
- Each registered participant will be provided with a table and two chairs. Platinum Sponsors will be provided two tables and four chairs.
- Vendors/groups may bring their own tent provided that the dimensions do not exceed a 10ft by 10ft area.
- As a courtesy, please do not remove signs that have been reserved by CU DENVER OFFICE OF EVENTS AND PARTNERSHIPS, MSU DENVER OFFICE OF STUDENT ACTIVITIES, and CCD OFFICE OF STUDENT LIFE. Electrical power will NOT be provided for Student Organizations, Campus Departments, Nonprofit Organizations, Arts and Crafts Vendors or Food Vendors.
- Supplies can be loaded and unloaded at the at your designated areas (a map will be emailed to you shortly before the event). You are not permitted to leave your vehicles unattended as you will be ticketed. For your convenience, parking passes for the pay-on-exit campus garages (not pre-pay paved parking lots) may be pre-purchased through RegOnline when you complete your event registration. Requested parking passes will be distributed during the event.
- We look forward to working with you and your organization to make this event a success!
- All event participants may register and attend Spring Fling and Fall Fest at the discretion of the planning committee.