What is VoiceThread?
VoiceThread is a web-based application that enables instructors and students to upload images, video, or documents and then record and add audio, video, or text comments. Comments create a timeline for each frame which becomes an engaging asynchronous conversation.
VoiceThread provides opportunities for learner interaction and collaboration.
Tutorials to Get Started!
- Adding VoiceThread to your Course
- Setting up your VoiceThread link
- Student Assignment Submission
- Grading Students’ Work
Please see the VoiceThread Faculty Information Webinars page for up-to-date information regarding webinars regarding VoiceThread.
Other VoiceThread Resources:
- VoiceThread online workshops
- Basics 1 – Uploading media content, commenting and annotation, and sharing voicethreads
- Basics 2 – Groups and secure sharing of voicethreads
- Basics 3 – Private comments, threaded replies, and copying
- Voicethread and your LMS – how to create and share voicethread assignments, grading, etc…
- Specialized Categories of workshops (some sessions are on-demand along with live sessions):