Open Google Chrome browser
Confirm that you are using Google Chrome version 36 or higher. You can use the website http://www.whatsmybrowser.org/ to determine what Chrome version you are using.
If you are currently using a Chrome browser older then version 36, please download the new version of chrome before you continue with the browser reset process. You can download a new version of Google Chrome at: https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html
If you are using Google Chrome Version 36 or higher, please continue with the steps below to reset your browser
- In the top right, click the Menu .
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Once Complete close browser
- Reboot machine