YuJa is providing the following online training opportunities for learning more on how to use the system to distribute media (audio/video) to students as well as how to use the new tool to record media.  Below are the session times available, as well as an outline of the topics that will be covered.

Training Schedule

2018

November

• Thu Nov 15, 2018 11am – 12pm (MST) – join the training by visiting to join.me/yujasupport

December

• No scheduled events

2019

January

• Tue Jan 29, 2019 9am – 10am (MST) – join the training by visiting to join.me/yujasupport

February

• Wed Feb 13, 2019 1pm – 2pm (MST) – join the training by visiting to join.me/yujasupport

March

• Tue Mar 12, 2019 11am – 12pm (MST) – join the training by visiting to join.me/yujasupport

April

• Mon Apr 8, 2019 2pm – 3pm (MST) – join the training by visiting to join.me/yujasupport

May

• Thu May 30, 2019 1pm – 2pm (MST)- join the training by visiting to join.me/yujasupport

June

• Tue Jun 11, 2019, 2019 11am – 12pm (MST) – join the training by visiting to join.me/yujasupport

Training Topics

• Searching for a video and inserting it into a Blackboard Learn content area
    • Uploading a media file located on their local machine to Yuja and linking from Blackboard Learn
    • Editing Captions of files, they have authored after the caption file is processed
    • Recording using the software client and setting up how to record using:
      • WebCam only
      • WebCam and Screen
      • Screen only