The Power of Positive People!

I think we soar when we are rewarded and recognized for all our efforts. As a child, my parents always taught me (they still do) to give my best at what I do. All role models in my life starting from my teachers in pre-kindergarten have always instilled in me the desire for refinement, for personal growth, and excellence. Never settle for mediocrity; that’s what everyone in my life has always told me. Be the best version of yourself and keep growing in every no matter what! Sometimes in life, even if you forget, the words of those powerful people in your life never leave you, and that’s what I believe is the power of positive people. It is always best to surround ourselves with such positive souls.

One such amazing inspiration I have had very early in my career at MSU Denver was Dr. Vicki Golich. She retired in May 2020 from MSU Denver after serving as Provost for a decade. I was fortunate to join her for lunch not once but two times during the last 2 years, and I think positive people like her make a lasting impact on the life of people like me who are eager to learn and serve.

Lunch with the Provost Feb 2020