For Grant Applicants
For Grant Recipients
- TPS WR Qualitative Report (Narrative)
- Sample Quarterly Budget Report
- Sample Reimbursement Request
- End of Project Report
Apply for a Mini-Grant
The TPS Western Region offers financial assistance to TPS Consortium Members and their coaches through mini-grants.
Projects eligible for funding include:
- Presenting TPS work at local or regional professional development events and conferences.
- Piloting TPS curriculum, apps, and interactives.
- Conducting action research in the classroom.
- Impact Investigation Proposals must be approved in advance.
The mini-grant program is limited to $2,500 annually.
Please contact Keith Patterson [email protected] for more information.