Please use the following guidelines when drafting your project proposal.
Please include a descriptive title for your project.
*5-page maximum, at least 11 point font
- Organization name and location
- Current professional development programs
- Partners and/or collaborating organizations
- What individuals or organizations will be working with you on this project?
- What is their role within this project?
- Rationale for your project
- Project goals
- Project objectives
- Project plan
- Target audience
- Number of educators
- Targeted subject(s) taught
- Grade levels
- Relationship with target audience
- Recruitment plans
- Target audience
- How will you reach your goals and objectives?
- What format (e.g., online, in person, etc.) will be used for training?
- What TPS materials will be incorporated?
- Expected Outcomes
- What projects will participants complete? (Examples: lesson plans, learning activities, primary source sets or journals.)
- Dissemination Activities
- How will you share the outcomes?
- How will you continue to introduce teachers to TPS materials beyond the funding cycle?
How will you determine the success of your project?
Budget and Justification
Costs associated with implementing your proposed project (see budget format example and budget justification). Include source(s) of the required 20% match.
The roles and background of staff who will work on your proposed project.
Include a vita (two-page limit) for the project director that includes name, title, business address, telephone number, and email address. Include biographical paragraphs for other staff.
Authorized Financial Representative
- Business Address:
- Telephone Number:
- Email Address:
- Examples: letter of support, workshop agendas, advertisements, participant application forms, etc.